Geo-Target 500,000 Persian Speakers this Norooz
Persian New Year (Norooz) Special: Reach 500,000 Geo-targeted Website and Email Subscribers. 10-50% Off Regular Rates, Only for Ads Placed/Paid by February 25. Send Ad Details and phone number via this link to receive more information.
LOCAL Business Ads (
$125/m-$175/m $59-$99/Month, Rate Based on Target Market/City and a 3-Month Ad):
- 3 Months with Poster and Link in Local (Near Me) list and Maps
- Listing in Special March 2017 Norooz Newsletter Email + 2 More Weekly Emails in April and May + 3 Weeks on Website Homepage
LOCAL Event Ads (Concerts, Parties, etc.), From
$125/w-$175/w $99-$124/Week (Rate Based on Length of Ad and Target Market Table Below)
- We Will Express Approve Your Event with Poster and Link In Near Me Event Maps AND:
- 1 Norooz Newsletter Email (Thursdays)+ 1 Week Rotated on Website Homepage: $110-$149 (See Table Below)
- 2 Norooz Newsletter Emails (Thursdays) + 2 Weeks Rotated on Website Homepage: $220-$298 (See Table Below)
- 3 Norooz Newsletter Emails (Thursdays) + 3 Weeks Rotated on Website Homepage:
$330-$447 $297-$399 (See Table Below)
- 4 Norooz Newsletter Emails + 24 Days Rotated on Website Homepage:
$440-$596 $396-$496 (See Table Below)
- For Events that are approved for ticket sales on tickets.Kodoom.com, you pay only 50% of the ad cost and we will invoice the other 50% from ticket sales. We sold more than $1 Million in online tickets in 2016 for Googoosh, Ebi, Ehsan Khajeh Amiri, Maz Jobrani and many others. For examples, See Tickets.kodoom.com
See Traffic and rate for different cities below. Please contact us (via this link) with your business/event details, how many weeks of email/ad you need, and contact information to reserve a spot. Special Prices Expire on Feb. 25.
Website's Monthly Traffic in Different Geo-targeted Zones and Cost Per Week/Email for Events
|Country/City + 120 Miles||Reach (Users/Month)||Special Rate $US/Week/Email|
|US: Los Angeles, San Diego, Irvine, OC||62450|
|EU: West Europe:Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, etc.||57000|
|UK: London, Birmingham, Manchester||24700|
|Asia/Middle East: Iran, Turkey, Emirates, Asia||24000|
|Canada: Toronto, Richmond Hill||22500|
|US: San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento||21500|
|New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania||14500|
|Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC||12700|
|Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane||12780|
|Northwest: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland||11100|
|Texas (Houston, Dallas)||10500|
|Florida, Georgia (Southeast US)||6500|
|World: Rest of the world areas and cities||Avg. 15% of Local Iranians||Contact Us|
Facts About Kodoom.com
- Established in 2008 in the United States as a private independent (Non Political, Non Governmental) company, Kodoom.com is world's only trusted events/news search engine for the Persian/Iranian community outside Iran.
- In 2015, we reached more than 2 million people through Local pages and Global news, including 500,000 in the February-March period leading to Norooz (valentine's to Persian New Year). We also reach more than 100,000 Geo-targeted No-spam email subscribers for weekly newsletters (Thursdays). As a Special Interest Targeted Website Kodoom.com appeals to captive high-income, highly educated users: 65% with income greater than $50000, 75% in the 25-55 age range, 82% with college or advanced degrees.
- We cross-promote your local or regional ad next to popular events and news. Ads often cost $0.01-$0.05 per viewer or $0.10-$0.25 per targeted click, which is about 50% less than facebook comps (per local targeted user clicks), 80% less than other Iranian sites or papers, and 90% less than Iranian TV stations. We are simply the most cost-effective channel to locally or regionally target this population.
- Kodoom.com is highly ranked in Google in majority of Iran related local events keywords. Example of previous advertisers: Major concert promoters of Dariush, Moein, Ebi, Andy, Yanni as well as The Smithsonian Institute, Live Nation (TicketMaster), Asian Art Museum in San Francisco, U.S. Census Bureau, USA Wrestling, USA Volleyball, The British Museum, The Metropolitan Museum of Art (Met), Vancouver Film Festival and more than 1000 other clients.